To register, please complete our registration form. You can find our registration tool by clicking on the Register button at the top of this page.
The registration form for individual registrations consists of 5 steps:
- Step 1 – General information: please include your personal information on this page. Please note that we will use the e-mail address provided for all information regarding the ISPA Conference.
- Step 2 – Promo code: this page is only applicable board members or invitees. If you did not receive any code from the organisation, you may click on ‘Next’.
- Step 3 – Select your fee: please select the fee that is applicable to you. The registration will stay open until 26 June 2022.
- Step 4 – Social activities: Please indicate here if you want to attend one of the social activities. These activities are included in the registration fee, but you have to indicate if you will attend these social activities. Please note that there is a limit for some activities, so that there is a ‘first come, first served’ principle.
- Step 5 – Payment information: in this final step, you can indicate your preferred method of payment. You can pay via credit card or bank transfer. If you, however, require an invoice, please select ‘bank transfer’ in the final step of your online registration and contact email@example.com. The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail, including corresponding payment instructions. Please do not pay before receiving the invoice.
You will receive a first e-mail with an automatic confirmation that the registration has been received. This e-mail will also contain all payment details. All payments should be made in advance in Euro (EUR, €) within 14 days after your registration. After payment you will receive a second e-mail confirming that we have received your payment.
If you did not receive these e-mails, either your registration or payment was unsuccessful. Should this happen, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important invoice information: If you have already paid your registration by credit card or bank transfer, you will still be able to receive a proof of payment, indicating the amount, however, it will no longer be possible to receive an official invoice. Therefore if you require an invoice, please contact us first and wait with your payment until you receive our invoice!