About the 43rd Annual Conference of the International School Psychology Association
From stress to trauma… and all the way back!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
In order for the ISPA 2022 conference te be a success we would like to share some information on COVID measures in Belgium. Please note that the set-up of all events and sessions will be in line with the COVID-19 measures in force by the Belgian government at the time of the meeting. The current regulations imposed are:
COVID-19 travel restrictions have been lifted in Belgium. Travellers are not required to provide proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test. Exceptions remain when entering from high-risk countries or areas (no such countries or areas are currently listed).
High-risk countries and areas: Travellers entering from high-risk countries and areas are required to provide proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19, or testing, and complete the Passenger Locator Form.
All participants should adhere to the governmentally issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the Belgian authorities and the region you are travelling from.
- For all latest GENERAL INFORMATION concerning COVID-19 in Belgium, please check: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/.
- Participants travelling to Brussels from EU COUNTRIES: for information on the various measures in place, including quarantine and testing requirements (in various languages), please check: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/.
- Participants travelling from OUTSIDE OF THE EU: for information regarding travel requirements (e.g. COVID-19 vaccination approval & testing) and visa application, please contact the Belgian embassy or consulate in your country.
General COVID-19 measures
In Belgium, the coronavirus barometer has been lifted since 16 May 2022. As a result, there are no more restrictions.
Nevertheless, we advice you to still keep in mind the following hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Use a tissue, or cough and sneeze into your arm, not your hand and turn away from other people
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in public spaces and public transport, only in hospitals, doctor’s offices and pharmacies
- If you are medically vulnerable, please wear a face mask
Responsibility of our attendees
In order to organise a safe meeting, both organizers and participants need to assume a joint responsibility to follow the hygiene measures.
COVID-19 PCR test in Belgium
If you need to take a COVID-19 PCR test in Belgium, please find werewith an overview of the test centres:
PCR-travel or -event testing without CTPC testing in private test centres
- Brussels (Brussels Midi railwaystation a.o.): 41 euro
- Brussels Airport: 67 euro
PCR-travel or -event testing in public test centres with CTPC (Covid Test Prescription Code): 50 euro
- Step 1: create your CTPC. This can only be done by yourself. Your GP or the test centre can’t assist you on this.
- non residents or those without electronic access to their online personal health platform
- Step 2: book your online appointment
- Mark that you have a CTPC, that you request a travel or event test appointment and that you don’t have symptoms
- Select a test centre near the conference venue (Heilig Hart Hospital Leuven, Naamsestraat 105, 3000 Leuven), give your CTPC and book your appointment
- Step 3: get tested
- Step 4: receive your test result
- in your online personal health platform under “mijn testresultaten*”
- via your CTPC and 4 last digits of your mobile number
- in your EU COVID Health Certificate