INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
Here you will find information about presenting, please read carefully. You will find information for your specific kind of presentation, but also information for all presenters except poster and student poster presenters, If you are looking for information on that topic, please go to posters.
All presentations are on-site only and all presentations are allocated a certain timeslot/Thematic Session. For the timing of the presentations, we kindly like to refer to the conference program online.
Symposia, workshops and round tables
Symposia, round table presentations and workshops are 90 minutes long, this is including time for questions. Please keep to the timing! There will be technical support and other helping hands helping out with the preparation of the presentation and the distribution of microphones to the audience.
Papers are allocated in sets of two, three or four papers. These paper presentations are assigned together based on the themes and topics of the presentations. Time within the specific thematic session will be distributed equally and there should be room left for a discussion afterwards, your presentation should be 18-20 minutes. Please keep to this timing! There will be technical support and other helping hands helping out with the preparation of the presentation and the distribution of microphones to the audience.
As the final presenter of your session, you have the responsibility of being the timekeeper. The helping hands that will be in the room the entire time will assist you in this moderating role.
Information for all presenters
- We kindly ask you not to bring your own laptop, but to bring your presentation on a USB-key, as a laptop will be provided in all rooms. Changing laptops takes valuable time and might cause technical difficulties. Please note that there are no Macintosh computers available.
- Supported presentation formats are PowerPoint (format 16:9) or PDF.
- Presentations can be uploaded before the start of the session in the room where your presentation will take place. We kindly ask you to be in the room 15 minutes before the start of your session. Please use this time also to locate and present yourself to the technical support or helping students of your session so they know you are present and your presentation can be uploaded.
- Please double check the timeslot of your presentation, since minor changes are still possible. To browse through the interactive program, click here.
- As the final presenter of your session, you have the responsibility of being the timekeeper. The helping hands that will be in the room the entire time will help you in this moderating role.
- Please note that presentations should be given in English only.