INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS AND STUDENT POSTER PRESENTERS
All presentations are on-site only and all presentations are allocated a certain timeslot. For the timing of the presentations, we kindly like to refer to the conference program online. Tips and tricks for a poster presentation can be found here.
You are responsible for the printing of your own poster. There are a few option to print your poster in Leuven:
- Alpha Copy, address: Tiensestraat 89, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
- Printing Shop Copy Centers, address: Tiensestraat 56, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
- Printing Shop, address: Vlamingenstraat 2, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Please take our general guidelines into account:
- Poster size = A0 (841 x 1189 mm, or 33,1 x 46,8 inches)
- Poster orientation = portrait (Please note that a poster in landscape format will NOT fit on the panels). The panel size is 1m width and 2m height.
- Attachment materials will be provided by us.
- We advise you not to laminate your poster, as this will complicate attachment.
- Be sure to include the following elements on your poster: 1) the title; 2) author names, affiliations and e-mail addresses.
Poster and student poster presentations
All poster presenters will be presenting in room ALMA 2, poster boards will be ready for you in this room. All Student Poster Presenters are assigned to Thematic Sessions 2, all other poster presenters are divided over Thematic Sessions 4, 6 and 8. You as a presenter will stay next to your poster during the assigned Thematic Session to be able to interact with others about your poster.
We request the authors of the poster to remove their poster according to the following instructions:
- Thematic Sessions 2, July 8th 11:00-12:00, posters must be removed before 15:00 8 July.
- Thematic Sessions 4, July 8th 16.30-18.00, posters must be removed before 19:30 8 July.
- Thematic Sessions 6, July 9th 16:30-18:00, posters must be removed before 18:30 9 July.
- Thematic Sessions 8, July 10th 11:00-12:00, posters must be removed before 15:00 10 July.
Presenters are responsible for their own posters. All posters should be removed as instructed. Posters that have not been removed will not be stored by the organization.
Please double check the timeslot of your presentation, since minor changes are still possible. To browse through the program, click here.