About the 43rd Annual Conference of the International School Psychology Association
From stress to trauma… and all the way back!
We’re happy to announce that the recordings of following keynote lectures, invited symposia and invited workshops are now available online for only €35!
- Ann Masten: Resilience in Development: Nurturing Roles of Families and Schools
- Jantine Spilt: Strong teacher-child relationships: For the benefit of both children’s and teachers’ well-being
- Laurence Claes: In search for self-care! Assessment and treatment of non-suicidal self-injury in adolescents
- Anne Frenzel: Teacher Emotions: Their links with instructional behavior, student experiences, and relational classroom atmosphere
- Nicole Vliegen: Complex trauma in the school environment: A trauma-informed and mentalization-based perspective
You can access the recordings by clicking on the button below. Keep in mind that you can only register for this online package until October 15, 2022. Videos will be available online until the 1st August 2023
If you have registered for the ISPA conference, you cannot make a new registration. In that case, please send us an email requesting access to the recordings to email@example.com.
ISPA Conference – 2022 – Leuven, Belgium
The 43rd International School Psychology Association (ISPA) Conference was held in Leuven, Belgium and took place Thursday 7 July– Sunday 10 July 2022.
We were extremely happy to be able to meet onsite with almost 350 participants!
The theme of the conference was ‘From stress to trauma… And all the way back!’. We look back on an inspiring scientific conference with four invited keynote presentations by internationally distinguished scholars, many wonderful and exciting symposia and workshops, round tables, and thematic sessions that addressed the theme of the conference. And in addition to all this we enjoyed the lovely weather, the company of so many good friends and colleagues during the interesting and lively social activities ……. and the Leuven nightlife 😉.
We hope to meet you all again in Bologna, next year!